Ok, so I'm sorry I didn't post last week, I'm a little busy and my computer is broken. I feel bad though cause Ryan actually gave me an update. Well, I'm doing horribly but hopefully soon will get on track. I did get accepted to graduate school in case any one wants to know. I will be doing an online program through Boston University!! Well...enough about me. I heard that:
Craig lost 5 pounds
Ryan lost 9 pounds!!
Aaron has lost 20something pounds
Jeana I think in the teens somewhere??
Wow, I guess I'm not very good at this! I did find out that the reason most of you don't update me is because you are not doing so well..that's me also. Let me know if anything good happens and umm..keep workin at it!
YOTB 2010 Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino
1 comments:
Teresa...
Just wanted to let you know that I DO check this when I can... and also to letyou know that I sent you an update in the email.
This diet of eating Aaron's dust is going nicely for me. ;) And he looks AWESOME!!!
Jeana
Post a Comment