Well, I only got updates from a few and now I'm trying to remember what they were. Don't forget to keep me updated and I will keep everyone else updated as well. Ok, so far, the first week went like this:
Eric: still workin at it
Gretchen: Still workin
Mom: lost 2.8 pounds
Dad: lost 5 pounds
Teresa: lost 2 pounds
Aaron: lost 8.5 pounds
Jeana: lost 5.5
Aaron and Jeana are having success using the wieght watchers program, talk to them if you want any more info about that. They also have tickers that keep track of their wieght lost so I will post links to their accounts so that you can keep track. Jeana's is:
http://www.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wxRjCcf/weight.png
Aaron's is:
http://www.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/s4pY8hg/weight.png
If you would like info on how to set up a ticker you may leave me a comment on this blog here and I will post that later. You may also leave comments just for the heck of it so that I know that you are checking this and I am not just wasting my time here at the library!! Thank you. Have a great week 2!
YOTB 2010 Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino
0 comments:
Post a Comment